Remote work is here to stay. Whether your company was remote-first from the start, or remote work was introduced due to Covid-19, we all have faced the joys and challenges of remote work. In this recorded webinar, our panelists share their thoughts and tips on maximizing the benefits of remote work, both as a company and as individuals.
- What approaches do 'remote-first' companies take?
- How can we optimize a remote working environment?
- What challenges and opportunities does the virtual working environment present?
- How can we sustain a great company culture and high performance when we do not meet face-to-face?
These questions, and more, are explored in this webinar. Stream it now to better understand the landscape of remote work.
You might also find this article: “Company Culture: How to Sustain it when working Remotely” interesting - it is written by one of the webinar panelists and Fellow Session coach, Mirjam Buitelaar.
- Ditte Buch Andersen, Learning and Development Partner, Vivino
- Tony Beltramelli, Co-founder and CEO, Uizard
- Marcelo Lebre, CTO & Co-Founder, Remote
- Mirjam Buitelaar, Fellow Coach Session and freelance e-coach
The Webinar is moderated by Session’s Co-founder and CEO, Pernille Brun
About Session and Our Webinars
Session is a global online business coaching and leadership development company dedicated to creating a world with exceptional leadership and sustainable organizations. Our mission is to democratize the access to high-quality business education and remove financial and location-based barriers to professional development. As part of this commitment, we host quarterly webinars that address current and relevant topics essential to leading, working, and thriving in today's dynamic work environment.