Emotional Support and Mental Health at the Workplace. Best Practice and Responsibilities.
Workplace mental health and emotional support have been at the forefront of HR's agenda for over two years. As the world continues to grapple with the aftermath of the pandemic, along with conflict, war, and escalating global tensions - employees need more support now than ever before. Join us on April 27th to learn more about how HR, leaders and organizations in general can support employee mental health and emotional well-being.
Our webinar aims to address the following critical questions:
- What role can and should HR, leaders and organizations overall play in supporting employee emotional well-being?
- What challenges and opportunities arise for companies actively working to help with employee mental health?
- Are company mental health policies, such as mental health days, effective enough? How can we ensure that companies sincerely work towards better employee mental health and emotional well-being?
- What are some best practice examples of businesses working to help with employee mental health? What does it take and “look like”?
- Is there a difference between what mental health initiatives can and should be implemented in organizations depending on their size and age: e.g. between start-ups vs. large, established corporations?
To discuss and shed light on the above, we have gathered a qualified panel with extensive experience working to heighten employee mental health and wellbeing in organizations.
Candice Knight, VP of Culture and Enablement
Mette Louise Kaagaard, Partner, Deloitte
Harry Justus, Mental Health Project Leader, Tech BBQ Cph
The webinar will be moderated by Session’s CEO, Pernille Hippe Brun.
About Session and our webinars:
Session is a global online coaching company. The vision of Session is to democratize high-quality business coaching and remove financial and location-based barriers to business education. As part of our vision we host quarterly webinars on current topics relevant to leading, working, and thriving in modern worklife.