Workplace mental health and emotional support as well as founder mental health have been at the forefront of HR's agenda for years. As the world continues to grapple with the aftermath of the pandemic, along with conflict, war, and escalating global tensions - employees need more support now than ever before. Watch the recording from our webinar held on April 20th 2022 to learn more about how HR, leaders and organizations in general can support employee mental health and emotional well-being.
Our webinar addresses the following critical questions:
- What role can and should HR, leaders and organizations overall play in supporting employee emotional well-being?
- What challenges and opportunities arise for companies actively working to help with employee mental health?
- Are company mental health policies, such as mental health days, effective enough? How can we ensure that companies sincerely work towards better employee mental health and emotional well-being?
- What are some best practice examples of businesses working to help with employee mental health? What does it take and “look like”?
- Is there a difference between what mental health initiatives can and should be implemented in organizations depending on their size and age: e.g. between start-ups vs. large, established corporations?
In the webinar, panelist (mentioned below) with extensive experience working to heighten employee mental health and wellbeing in organizations shed light on the questions above, and many more.
- Candice Knight, VP of Culture and Enablement
- Mette Louise Kaagaard, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Harry Justus, Mental Health Project Leader, Tech BBQ Cph
The webinar was moderated by Session’s CEO, Pernille Brun.
Interesting in learning more about the topic? Read articles by two of the panelists from the webinar:
- Harry Justus on “Mental Health and Emotional Support at Work” and
- Candice Knight on “Flourishing Organizations: Moving from Reactive to Proactive When Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace”
About Session and our webinars
Session is a global online business coaching and leadership development company dedicated to creating a world with exceptional leadership and sustainable organizations. Our mission is to democratize the access to high-quality business education and remove financial and location-based barriers to professional development. As part of this commitment, we host quarterly webinars that address current and relevant topics essential to leading, working, and thriving in today's dynamic work environment.