You may be familiar with the behavioral term ‘’nudging’’ - which uses tech such as apps and calendar reminders to encourage people to eat healthier, exercise more, or meditate daily. Perhaps you are also familiar with behavioral design as a framework to help shape human behavior. Examples span from nudging people to behave in a certain way in traffic, and in public buildings, to prevent crime, and more.
But where do nudging and behavioral design fit into an organizational setting? In fact, nudging and behavioral design are becoming increasingly popular to help us make wiser decisions, hinder biases in decision-making, and help us move people in the right direction for the company.
In this webinar, our panel of experts address the following questions:
- How can leaders and employees make good use of behavioral design principles to mobilize people to do the right things?
- What are some interesting examples of how nudging and behavioral design are helping organizations on a daily basis - and what can we learn from them?
- What can we learn from neuroscience when helping people reach their goals in an organizational setting?
These questions and more are answered at this Session webinar. Our esteemed panelists are equipped with vast experience in behavioral design, habits, and neuroscience. They help us shed light on the topic and give us concrete examples from their own work experience in helping people and organizations reach their goals.
Watch the webinar now - and get knowledge, inspiration, and tips!
- Charlotte Berg, Health and Safety Project Manager, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Olivier Oullier, Co-Founder & Chairman, Inclusive Brains
The Webinar is moderated by Session’s founder and CEO, Pernille Brun
For HR: Read our article on the topic: How Can HR Shape Positive Organizational Change With Behavioral Design?
About Session and our webinars
Session is a global online business coaching and leadership development company dedicated to creating a world with exceptional leadership and sustainable organizations. Our mission is to democratize the access to high-quality business education and remove financial and location-based barriers to professional development. As part of this commitment, we host quarterly webinars that address current and relevant topics essential to leading, working, and thriving in today's dynamic work environment.