Webinar: Working and Leading in a Fast Forward World
Working and leading in the 21st century can be confusing and complex with so many things happening at lightning speed. As we know, things change in an instant, and just as you figure out exactly what to do, how to do it and how to apply your strengths - something new happens that forces you to rethink and reinvent. These changes extend to you, your business model, the way you are organized, who you collaborate with - and how. On top of all this, our work has now mostly moved online meaning we also need to figure out how to work, lead and thrive in a digital world.
- What does it take to not only survive, but also thrive, in the modern work life of today?
- How do we create flourishing enterprises in a fast moving, ever changing and uncertain working environment?
- What challenges and opportunities does the virtual working environment present us with?
This, and more, is discussed in this webinar, moderated by the amazing, digital consultant, Astrid Haug, CEO at Astrid Haug Bureau.
- Martin Gert Hansen, Associate Manager, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Malene Ratcliffe, CEO, Superflex
- Sheila Kariuki, Business Coach at Session and Founder, Resource Associates Ltd.
- Eric Knauf, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, ThoughtSpot