The rapid advancements in Generative AI are transforming the way we work, offering unparalleled opportunities for innovation and productivity. However, these changes also bring challenges and uncertainties for both employees and employers. Our expert panelists discuss the potential impact of Generative AI on the workplace. They also share strategies for adapting to the changing landscape, and provide guidance on developing responsible AI adoption plans. In this engaging and informative webinar, the following questions are addressed:
- What is Generative AI and how does it work?
- What opportunities and benefits does Generative AI offer for businesses, employees, and industries?
- How will Generative AI affect different job roles and industries?
- What questions should we ask ourselves to ensure ethical and transparent practices when using Generative AI in the workplace?
- Why is employee involvement in Generative AI-related decisions and implementation crucial?
- What are the best practices for developing a comprehensive and ethical Generative AI strategy within your organization?
Don't miss this opportunity to explore the future of work! Learn how to proactively address AI-related challenges and embrace the potential of Generative AI in the workplace.
Stephen Alstrup, Professor in Algorithms & Big Data at University of Copenhagen, Department of Computer Science, and CEO & Co-founder of SupWiz, Denmark
Arti Mishra, HR Business Partner, Unilever, India
Andres Ospitia, Global Expansion Manager, Lean Solutions Group, Colombia
The Webinar was moderated by Session’s Co-founder and CEO, Pernille Brun
About Session and Our Webinars
Session is a global online business coaching and leadership development company dedicated to creating a world with exceptional leadership and sustainable organizations. Our mission is to democratize the access to high-quality business education and remove financial and location-based barriers to professional development. As part of this commitment, we host quarterly webinars that address current and relevant topics essential to leading, working, and thriving in today's dynamic work environment.